Sunday 26 February 2012

Mood Boards

























These are my two mood boards that help me define the brand Sustenance through the use of images.  The first was my original which was too all over the place so I made a second which helped to put my thoughts in order and is easier to understand.  The top row is images of healthy foods, the food pyramid and water, representing the vital elements of a nutritious diet.  The second row contains different images which come to mind when I think of Australia, Aboriginal history and culture, the environment, famous landmarks and the Australian sunshine at the beach.  The final row contains images which are important to keep in mind when deciding how to best represent Sustenance, to appeal to people of all ages, emphasise the company’s high-end organic products and view on sustainability and their pride in having products which are grown, sourced and produced in Australia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment